Away with the Fairies

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ciao amici!!

Okay, I am going to try the short snappy blog thing, and resist the urge to launch into my usual mindless pondering chitchat that goes on and on. The reason being I need to go and visit the land of nod for a few hours before I need to wake up and catch a plane to Milano, Italia. Drew and I are off to visit Lucy, a buddy of mine from university who has being studying in Milan since Christmas. I miss her dearly, when I saw some bargain-ous tickets I snapped them up. Drew and I are trying to pack as much carefree fun and spontaneous adventure into these couple of weeks before we get jobs that chain us down and deny us of all freedom and youth!

Lucy is the girl in the picture with the curly hair and glasses, she is with Sarah, who also very important in my life. The two of them as well as myself, Ally and Cat make up 'the 5', a little fellowship of companions (more on the '5' later- I need to honor my promise of brevity!) You can do it Beth... yes yes you can... take those typing fingers to bed... say it.. go on...

Goodbye!!! Goodnight!!! Have golden dreams, and a lovely, blessed week.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Beth. I hope you have a fantastic time in Italia! What a globe trotter you are at the moment...Italy, Malawi..Canada, not bad for a student! I remember meeting Lucy and Sarah, Sarah especially, she's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home